- Marble & Stone cutting
The Kompact plant is the plant which guarantees the quality of big plants to serve small-size companies.
It is designed for users who have water flows which range from 200 to 700 l/min, and whose limited storage space demands very compact sludge.
Everything is integrated into the plant framework, and the clear water tank and the silo decanter are combined.
In a small space of approximately 2.5 m x 2.5 m x 5 m high, the Kompact brings together all the components and
quality standards that are typical of bigger plants:
- Stainless steel decanter silo, 5.000 to 15.000 l;
- Polyelectrolyte (flocculant) plant;
- Acquæ filter press, 400 x 400.
- The installation of a special framework for easy handling, ideal for use in building sites, quarries or wherever there is the need to filter different water collection points;
- Cloth washing;
- Unloading container;
- Ramps for transferring the sludge into Big Bags.
Big Bag plant
To fulfil the requirements of small- and medium-size marble workshops, Matec produces plants for the purification of waste water and sludge flows (up to 400-500 l/min), with the same quality standards and obtaining the same clarification levels that are typical of bigger plants.
Matec produces systems provided with filtering bags, known as Big Bags (90 cm x 90 cm x 120 cm), matched to silos made of embossed stainless steel.
Plants with 1 to 5 Big Bags can produce from 1500 Kg to 7500 Kg of sludge, with or without a polyelectrolyte (flocculant) plant.
Richiesta di informazioni
Se hai ulteriori richieste di informazioni, ti preghiamo di contattarci.
800X800 – 20 PLATES
LPM 4200 / GPM 1100
1000X1000 – 100 PLATES
LPM 2400 / GPM 650
800X800 – 40 PLATES
LPM 4000 / GPM 1080