By browsing our website, requesting to be contacted to receive information about our products and services, and letting us know that you would like to work with us by sending us your CV, you will share your personal data with us. Due to such sharing, in accordance with EU Regulation 679/2016 (the so-called GDPR) we will process your personal data and MATEC will become the Data Controller of your personal data.
In accordance with the GDPR we are required to inform you on various topics and in particular on:
- What are personal data and what does «processing of personal data» mean under the GDPR
- MATEC as «Holder of your personal data» and the Data Protection Officer appointed by MATEC: our contacts
- What personal data we will be able to process thanks to this website
- How and why we process personal data that you share with us
- How and why
- Communication and export of your data to third parties
- Our use of «cookies»
1. What are personal data and what does «processing of personal data» mean under the GDPR
Under the GDPR:
- Personal data means any information concerning an identified or identifiable
natural person («concerned»); an identifiable natural person can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifiable person such as the name, an identification number, location data, an online identification or one or more characteristic elements of its physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity
- Treatment means any operation or set of operations performed with or without
the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as the collection, registration, organization, structuring, preservation, ‘adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction;
2 MATEC as «Data controller of your personal data» and the «Data Protection Manager»: how you can contact them
Under the GDPR, MATEC S.r.l. with head office in Massa Via Aurelia Ovest 383 54100 Massa, MS P. Iva 01089030454, in the person of its Sole Director, is the Data Controller.
The GDPR for data managers (and data controllers) with certain characteristics requires the appointment of a Data Protection Officer. Matec does not have the characteristics required by law, therefore has not proceeded with the appointment.
3 Which personal data can be shared with us using this website
Using the site your personal data can be collected and processed, below we show you what are, specifically, the personal data that we can obtain and process:
Some of your browsing data such as:
- IP addresses or domain names of computers and other devices used by users to connect to the site
- the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) and any time indication of the requests made
- parameters related to the operating system and the computerized environment of the user
- Arrival/departure pages that you have visited
- data relating to your browsing and behavior identification methods when viewing the website
Some personal information you decide to voluntarily provide for example:
— If you, by browsing the website, decide to complete a form with your name, your e-mail address and other requested data, we can process that data to contact you or give you a specific service that you are requesting
4. How and why we process personal data that you share with us
4.1. How and why:
— Personal data are processed by manual and electronic means, through automated systems, all according to the provisions of the GDPR. Web services processing is performed at the MATEC site and / or in the area where the servers are located
— We also use «cookies» for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data, through cookies, have been collected. For our «cookies» policy you can click here.
— Consider that each processing is carried out according to the procedures indicated by the GDPR and then adopting adequate minimum security measures.
— To provide a complete service, the MATEC site may contain links to other Web sites, not managed by MATEC. MATEC is not responsible for errors, contents, cookies, publication of illicit content, advertising, banners or files that do not comply with current regulations and the law on data protection by these sites
— Your data collected during browsing will be used for the following purposes:
to managing relations
with users or visitors to the site;
— statistic analysis anonymously;
— statistical analysis aimed at verifying the quality of the services offered by the
— The processing of data for the purposes referred to in point I is mandatory and
any incorrect or missing information may limit and / or prevent the full use of
the site’s features and services.
— The provision of the data referred to in point II is optional and the refusal to
proceed does not compromise the functionality and services of the site
4.2 Communication, dissemination and transfer of your data to third parties
Generally MATEC will not communicate your data to third parties, will not disseminate them or transfer them except for the cases expected in the specific information cited in point 3 above. For more information, then refer to the privacy policies referred to them.
By using «cookies» we can collect and process some of your personal data — in particular navigation data better described above. To get a complete explanation of our cookies policy you can click here.
5. What are your privacy rights with respect to the personal data you have decided to share with us
We remind you that under the GDPR, you can:
1. request confirmation of the existence or not existence of your personal data;
2. obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the conservation period;
3. obtain the correction and deletion of data;
4. obtain the processing limitation;
5. obtain the portability of the data, that is, receive them from MATEC, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
6. oppose to the processing, even in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
7. withdraw consent to the processing of the data provided
8. Oppose to an automated decision-making process concerning individuals, including profiling.
9. file a complaint with the Privacy Guarantor or other competent supervisory authority.
OUR COOKIES POLICY
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to his terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit of the same user. During the navigation on a site, the user can also receive cookies on their terminal that are sent from different websites or web servers (so-called «third-party cookies»), on which some elements may exist (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) on the site that he is visiting. Cookies, usually present in users’ browsers in a very large number and sometimes even with long temporal persistence, are used for different purposes: execution of computer authentication, monitoring of sessions, storage of information on specific configurations concerning users accessing the server, etc.
What are the main types of cookies?
The provision of 08 May 2014 of the Privacy Guarantor has distinguished two macro- categories: «technical» cookies and «profiling» cookies.
- Technical cookies.
— Technical cookies are those used for the sole purpose of «transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service «.
They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or operator of the website. They can be divided into navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate the restricted areas access);
analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site;
functional cookies, which allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same.
-Pursuant to current legislation for the installation of these cookies, the prior consent of users is not required.
- Profiling cookies.
Profiling cookies are designed to create profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net. Because of the particular invasiveness that such devices can have in the private sphere of users, European and Italian legislation requires the user to be adequately informed about their use and express their valid consent.Some examplesSession e Persistent Cookies
Session Cookies contain the information that is used in your current browser session. These cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. Nothing is stored on your computer after the time of use of the site
Persistent cookies are used to maintain the information that is used in the period between the access to the website, or used for technical purposes and to improve navigation on the site. This data allows sites to recognize that you are an already known user or visitor and adapt accordingly. «Persistent» cookies have a duration that is set by the website and can vary from a few minutes to several years.Site owner cookies and third-party cookies
It is necessary to take into account the different subject that installs cookies on the user’s terminal, depending on whether it is the same operator of the site that the user is visiting (which can be briefly referred to as «publisher» or «Owner») or a different site that installs cookies through the first («third party»).
There will therefore be:
- te Cookies of the Owner, created and readable by the site that created them.
- Third-party cookies, which are created and readable by domains external to the site and whose data are stored at the third party.
Which cookies use this website, what are their main characteristics and how to deny consent to each of the cookies
This website may send the user the following cookies and briefly described, for the purposes specified below.
- Technical cookies of the owner: They are used to make the CMS platform work. They do not collect private, personal or other data and are intended as «session», ie they are removed automatically when the window is closed.
- Main third party Cookies
Name Type Description _ga Technical Google analytics _gid Technical Google analytics _gat Technical Google analytics VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE Technical Google analytics GPS Technical YouTube video embedded PREF Technical YouTube video embedded YSC Technical YouTube video embedded Technical YouTube video embedded fr Technical Cookie news Facebook test_cookie Technical Cookie news Facebook IDE Technical DoubleClick — Google Ads Platform wordpress_test_cookie Technical DoubleClick — Google Ads Platform wordpress_0d0acd049d1 828c5cbf4bf7b75f511d9 Technical WordPress — system cookie wordpress_logged_in_0d 0acd049d1828c5cbf4bf7 b75f511d9 Technical WordPress — system cookie _icl_current_language Technical WordPress — system cookie cookieconsent_status Technical WordPress — system cookie NID Technical Google Maps embedded
Manage your cookie preferences also via browser
You can manage cookies also through your browser. If you do not know the type and version of browser you are using you can click on «Help» in the browser window at the top, from which you can access all the necessary information.
If you know your browser, click to access the cookies management page, if you wish you can follow the procedures described here.